Box Office FAQ:
Visit tribecafilm.com/festival/tickets for up-to-date ticketing information.
- When are tickets on sale?
- Tribeca At Home virtual screenings are available for purchase starting Monday, May 3 @ 11am EST. Tickets for outdoor in-person screenings/events are available starting Monday, May 10 @ 11am EST
- Can I purchase tickets in person?
- There are no tickets sold on-site, all transactions must be made online through the Tribeca website.
- Will Rush/Standby tickets be offered in 2021?
- Rush/Standby will not be offered at the 2021 Tribeca Festival.
Attending In-Person Outdoor Events:
- What are the Covid health and safety protocols?
- Tribeca is following all lawfully required COVID-19 health and safety protocols including NY State Department of Health guidelines.
- To facilitate contactless entry, all tickets and passes are digital.
- Venue capacity limits and social distancing will be enforced.
- All guests (ages 2 and up) are required to wear a face covering, except when actively eating or drinking, which is only permitted in your ticketed seat.
- Where applicable, contactless temperature checks will be conducted upon arrival.
- All guests will be required to provide necessary information for contact tracing purposes.
- There will be robust staff daily check-in protocol, including health screening and temperature checks.
- By attending Festival events, guests are confirming they currently do not have COVID-19 or have not been in close contact (as defined by the CDC) with someone who has COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- Guests are expected to comply with all laws, rules and regulations, as well as any Tribeca and/or venue safety guidelines (not limited to the above), and to act responsibly and sensibly at all times.
- Tribeca and venue safety guidelines will be regularly updated as NY State Department of Health guidelines are adjusted, so make sure to reference this page closer to your event.
- Are there any additional prohibited items?
- THE BATTERY
The following items and actions are prohibited from the park: alcohol, audio recording devices, backpacks, bicycles or scooters, blankets, CamelBak backpacks, chains or chain wallets, cameras larger than point-and-shoot (if you can remove the lens, don’t bring it), chairs, coolers, drones, fireworks, flags, Frisbees, glass or metal containers (including reusable water bottles such as Swells), illegal drugs or paraphernalia, laser pens or similar focused light, lighters, matches, musical instruments, pets or animals, selfie sticks, skateboards, vapes, smoking devices, sports balls, tents, tripods, umbrellas, unlicensed vending of any kind, weapons, video recording equipment, water squirt guns.
- Will screenings be cancelled if it rains?
- The show must go on! Outdoor screenings/events will take place rain or shine. Attendees will be notified in advance in the unlikely event of cancellation due to severe weather conditions.
- Can I reserve more than one pod per screening?
- No, there is a limit of one pod per attendee/email per screening.
- Is there an option to buy a single seat for an event?
- Seats are only available in pods (Small Pod 1-2 people -or- Large Pod 1-4 people). We recommend purchasing a small pod for one person.
- Am I allowed to reserve a Large pod with only 1-2 people?
- Yes, there is no minimum requirement for number of attendees per pod.
- Are chairs provided or do we bring our own?
- Chairs will be provided at all outdoor screening venues (excluding Borough to Borough locations, more details to follow).
- Can I reserve a specific pod/seating area in advance?
- We do not offer venue seating selections/reservations. All seating is first come, first served.
- How early can I arrive at my screening?
- Screening venues will begin loading attendees approximately 30 mins prior to scheduled start time. All parties in your pod must be present to be seated.
- Can I arrive after the screening starts?
- Late arrivals will be allowed entry on a space available basis.
- Is parking available at the venue?
- There is no attendee parking available at festival venues. Visit nyc.gov for parking garage locations and rates.
- If I misplaced my email confirmation and ticket, can you look me up on site?
- Venue staff have the ability to look up orders on site. However, to prevent delays in entry we highly recommend contacting firstname.lastname@example.org in advance if you misplaced your confirmation email. They will be able to resend your confirmation and ticket.
- Do I need a ticket for the free screenings?
- Yes, free screenings require a ticket. Free tickets are available while supplies last through the festival film guide.
- Are tickets transferable?
- Yes, tickets are transferable.
- What is the dog policy for outdoor screenings?
- Dogs are not permitted into any festival venues. Only service animals with verifiable certificates will be granted entry.
- Can I bring my own food/beverages?
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- Will concessions be available?
- Concessions will be available at select venues. Locations to follow
- Are there public restrooms at the venues?
- Yes there will be public restrooms at all venues.
- Will merchandise be available for sale?
- Merchandise will be available at select venues. Locations to follow.
Festival Venue Info
- The Battery
New York, NY 10004
Enter at Battery Place and Little West Street
- Brookfield Place New York
230 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10281
Enter Brookfield Place on Vesey Street between West Street and North End Avenue
- Hudson Yards Public Square and Gardens
Vehicle drop off: Enter at 11th Avenue and Hudson Boulevard
Enter at West 33rd Street between Hudson Boulevard and 11th Avenue
- Brooklyn Commons at MetroTech
15 MetroTech Center
Enter at Myrtle Avenue and Duffield Street
- Clinton Hall at Empire Outlets
55 Richmond Terrace
Staten Island, NY 10301
The entrance closest to Clinton Hall is on Richmond Terrace between the Verizon store and the Jewelry store. Walk up 1 flight of stairs and Clinton Hall will be on your right.
Tribeca at Home
- WAYS TO WATCH:
- Browser: watch.tribecafilm.com
- App: “Tribeca At Home”/ Available on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku
- Download the dedicated app for Apple TV, Fire TV, or Roku device (Gen4 and above).
- Chromecast [3rd generation or later Chromecast stick] from a computer using the Chrome browser or an Android device to your TV.
- Airplay from a computer, iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV (Gen 2 and above) or to any Smart TV bearing the “AirPlay” badge.
- PCs running Windows 7+ [Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera]
- Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12+ [Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera]
- *Internet Explorer is not supported
- iPhone / iPad / Android:
- Android: use Chrome on Android 6.0 or later
- iPhone/iPad: use Safari on iOS 11.2 or later [screen mirroring not supported, set to OFF]
- Tribeca At Home FAQ
- What is a “Watch Window”?
- A watch window is how long you have to watch a film once you press ‘PLAY’.
- How long are watch windows?
- Most films have a 48 hour watch window. Some films in the festival are scheduled at specific times with shorter watch windows. Be sure to check each film’s dedicated page in the film guide for details.
- Can I pause or rewind during the watch window?
- Yes, you have complete access to the entire program during your watch window.
- When can I watch movies?
- Many films are available to watch from June 9 - June 23, 2021.
- Films with an in-person premier, will be available to watch on the At Home platform the evening following their live screening - at 6:00 pm EST and remain available to watch through the 23rd of June.
- Films screening on the At Home platform exclusively have scheduled premiere times and remain available to watch through June 23rd
- Note that while films are available to watch through June 23rd, ticket sales are cut-off at midnight on June 20th (the last day of the festival). Viewers will then have 72hrs to complete their viewing experience.
- Please note that a small number of films will have specific At Home premiere dates with shorter watch windows; these details will be listed on each film’s dedicated page in the film guide.
- How many times can I watch a film with my At Home Festival Pass?
- Passholders may watch films ONE (1) time each. If a film has a watch window of 72 hours, and the PLAY button has been pressed (i.e. the film watch window has begun), 72 hours later the film’s availability will expire - regardless of whether or not the film has been watched in full. Passholders will not be able to start the film again once the watch window has expired.
- Can I watch the films from anywhere in the USA?
- Yes, you can access and watch At Home from all 50 states within the USA only. At Home will not be available outside the USA.
- Can I watch films on multiple devices throughout my home?
- You may have up to two devices (i.e. your laptop and your smart tv) logged into your account at a time under the same IP address (i.e. the same household/location). Concurrent stream restriction means you are only able to actively stream content on a single device at a time.
- What if I move from one location to another during the festival?
- Single-IP restriction means that you can only watch content from a single IP address at a given time. If you move locations but are using the same device, you will have no issue watching films. If you move locations and are watching on a new device, you will need to deactivate the old device before the system will allow you to login on the new device. User activity will be tracked and monitored and accounts will be deactivated if abuse is found (you may not share your account with friends or family who do not reside in the same location as you).
At Home Immersive
- What do I need to be able to watch the VR program at home?
- A VR Headset and VR capable PC computer are required to view Storyscapes projects. Your computer must have the appropriate USB and HDMI/DisplayPort connections for your VR headset.
- Below are the recommended settings to best view Immersive projects at home:
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590/AMD FX 8350 equivalent or better
- Memory: 8+ GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent or better
- Network: High speed internet connection
- Storage: 60+ GB available space
Questions or concerns, please contact: email@example.com