Attending In-Person Events:
Festival Venue Info
Please visit our new How to Fest section for all venues and a map of the Festival footprint.
Box Office FAQ:
Visit tribecafilm.com/festival/tickets for up-to-date ticketing information.
- When are tickets on sale?
- Single tickets will be available for purchase starting Tuesday, May 2 @ 11am.
- Do ticket packages go off sale?
- All ticket packages will be off sale on Monday, April 24 @ 8pm.
- Can I purchase tickets in person
- There are no tickets sold in-person prior to the festival, all transactions must be made online through the Tribeca website. There will be fully operational box offices at our primary screening venues during the festival.
- Can I pay with cash in-person?
- Box Office locations are cashless and require a credit/debit card to complete a purchase.
- Are tickets transferable
- Yes, all screening tickets are transferable.
- Can I reserve a specific seat in advance?
- We do not offer reserved seating for tickets or passes. All seating is general admission and first come, first served. The only exception are gala events located at Beacon Theatre and/or United Palace.
- How early can I arrive at my screening?
- Lines form at the venue approximately one hour prior to screening start time. We will begin loading attendees 30 mins prior to scheduled start time.
- Can I arrive after the screening starts?
- Late arrivals will be allowed entry on a space available basis and are not guaranteed. Rush/standby tickets are sold to any empty seats in the venue at the start of every screening.
- If I misplaced my email confirmation and ticket, can you look me up on site?
- Venue staff can reference orders on site. However, to prevent delays in entry we highly recommend contacting email@example.com in advance if you misplaced your confirmation email. They will be able to resend your confirmation and ticket.
- What are RUSH Tickets?
- Rush tickets are offered when a screening or event is sold out. The Rush system functions as a standby line that will form at the venue approximately one hour prior to scheduled start time. Admittance is based on availability and will begin roughly 10 minutes prior to program start time. Rush Tickets are the same price as advance tickets and are payable upon entry.
- Is parking available at the venue?
- There is no dedicated festival attendee parking available at venues. Visit nyc.gov for parking garage locations and rates.
- Do I need a ticket for the free screenings?
- Free tickets are available while supplies last through the online film guide and are required to attend free screenings. Note that a ticket for a free screening does not guarantee entry, free events are first come first served and subject to available seating.
- Can I bring my own food/beverages?
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
COVID-19 Health & Safety Protocols
In accordance with NY State Department of Health guidelines, proof of vaccine is not required for venue entry. If there are any changes to the guidelines or venue specific guidelines, they will be available here prior to the 2023 Festival
Accessibility information is posted here and will be updated on an ongoing basis as 2023 Tribeca Festival details are confirmed. Patrons with disabilities who purchase a ticket, ticket package or pass prior to such posting will receive a full refund if any accessibility issues arise.
Tribeca at Home
At Home Virtual Screenings will take place June 19 – July 2
- WAYS TO WATCH:
- Browser: watch.tribecafilm.com
- Members can use their login credentials (email & password) to access the At Home portal. The activation link can be found in your confirmation email.
- Single ticket holders can redeem their 9-digit voucher code for their screening. This code can be found in the confirmation email.
- App: “Tribeca At Home”/ Available on Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku
- Download the OTT app for Apple TV (Gen4 and above), Fire TV, or Roku
- Chromecast [3rd generation or later Chromecast stick] from a computer using the Chrome browser or an Android device to your TV.
- Airplay from a computer, iPhone or iPad to your Apple TV (Gen 4 and above) or to any Smart TV bearing the “AirPlay” badge.
- Connect your laptop to your TV via HDMI, VGA, or DVI cables.
- PCs running Windows 7+ [Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Opera]
- Intel-based Macs running macOS 10.12+ [Browsers: Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera]
- *Internet Explorer is not supported
- iPhone / iPad / Android:
- Android: use Chrome on Android 6.0 or later
- iPhone/iPad: use Safari on iOS 11.2 or later
- Please note that screen mirroring cannot be used to watch Tribeca At Home. If you attempt to screen mirroring, you will see a black screen with audio playing. Airplay, Chromecast or HDMI cable are the best methods to watch on a television screen if you do not have one of the TV apps.
- Tribeca At Home FAQ
- What is a “Watch Window”?
- A watch window is how long you have to watch a film once you press ‘PLAY’. For Tribeca At Home, this watch window will be 72 hours after you first initiate playback.
- Can I pause or rewind during the watch window?
- Yes, you have complete access to the entire program during your watch window.
- How many times can I watch a film with my At Home Festival Pass?
- Vouchers have a 72 hour watch window in place. Once the PLAY button has been pressed, 72 hours later the film’s availability will expire - regardless of whether or not the film has been watched in full. You will not be able to start the film again once the watch window has expired.
- Can I watch the films from anywhere in the USA?
- Tribeca At Home will be available to access in all 50 states of the USA. At the request of the filmmakers, certain titles might have geo-blocking restrictions. These restrictions will be noted on all relevant content.
- Can I watch films on multiple devices throughout my home?
- You may have up to two devices (i.e. your laptop and OTT device) logged into your account at a time under the same IP address (i.e. the same household/location). Concurrent stream restriction means you are only able to actively stream content on a single device at a time.
- What if I move from one location to another during the festival?
- Single-IP restriction means that you can only watch content from a single IP address at a given time. If you move locations but are using the same device, you will have no issue watching films. If you move locations and are watching on a new device, you will need to deactivate the old device before the system will allow you to login on the new device.
- User activity will be tracked and monitored and accounts will be deactivated if abuse is found (you may not share your account with friends or family who do not reside in the same location as you).
If you cannot resolve any issue redeeming your At Home screening, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every year we hear from enthusiastic fans asking how they can support festival operations. We do not have volunteer opportunities at our festival, so the only way for people to get involved is if they’re selected for a role we are hiring for. The list of open roles is available on our careers page if you would like to apply.