Creating an account with Tribecafilm.com gives you access to more features and services, like our weekly newsletter and other special features just for the film community.SIGN UP
Do you want to catch the most exciting screenings and events at the 2010 Tribeca Film Festival? Of course you do! Here's our exclusive guide to ticketing tips that will guarantee you the best experience.
Today (Tuesday, April 13), single tickets go on sale for American Express® Cardmembers; this is the first chance to buy individual tickets to TFF 2010. Next week, tickets become available to downtown residents (Sunday, April 18), and the general public (Monday, April 20). Tickets are $16.00 for general screenings (evenings and weekends), $8.00 for matinees, and $25.00 for Tribeca Talks events, including After the Movie.
As you are planning your Festival, log in to My Tribeca and save the films to your calendar. (Registration for My Tribeca is free and easy.)
Once you are able to purchase tickets, you can choose to buy your tickets online, order them by phone [646.502.5296 or Toll Free: 866.941.FEST (3378)], or purchase them at a ticket outlet location. For more information regarding all forms of ticketing, make sure that your first online stop takes you to our Tribeca Film Festival Tickets page. It's full of the latest information on where to go to buy tickets, prices and policies, and more!
Have more questions? Surf over to Tribeca Film Festival 411, a page that has lots more answers.
* As soon as you put the first tickets in your shopping cart, the online ticketing session will begin to be timed. Please continue to watch your session countdown on the right hand side of the page and complete checkout before the timeout.
* All Screenings and Tribeca Talks events are General Admission. You may choose “Best Available” or “General Admission” when selecting your performance quantities.
* To view available performances in the Online Ticketing System, use the TICKETS button in the upper left-hand side of the page. To shop available Ticket Packages, use the DISCOUNT TICKET PACKAGES button. We encourage you to browse available events in the Film Guide for the most interactive, informative experience.
* Enter a valid promotional code in the space provided if you are eligible to redeem any current offer.
* You can view your selected items at any time by clicking on SHOPPING CART.
* Prior to checkout, you must log in to the Online Ticketing System. If you do not already have a login, you will be prompted to create a username and password. Note: If you are a current My Tribeca user, you must still create an Online Ticketing System account for additional security. If you purchased tickets to last year’s Festival, your username and password are still active in the system and may be used.
* You may only purchase 4 tickets per performance, per order.
* No refunds. No exchanges.
PLEASE NOTE: To guarantee admittance, you must be present at the screening venue 30 minutes prior to its scheduled screening time.
More Ticketing Tips to consider:
* Consider a Discount Ticket Package – If you know you want to see a selection of movies at the Festival, take a look at the ticket packages, available for late-night and matinee screenings, movies in Chelsea, documentaries, award winners, and opening weekend. This year, for the first time, you can also create Single Ticket packages. Check them out!
* Know Your Codes – All ticketed events are assigned a five-letter code (e.g., RUSHD for Rush: Beyond the Lighted Stage), which appears in parentheses with scheduled times. Have these codes ready for Box Office call center operators or Ticket Outlet agents to ensure fast and accurate ticket processing.
See you at the Festival!