Intellectual Property Rights of Others
It is TE’s policy, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who may infringe or repeatedly infringe the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of TE and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations and Agent for Notice
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the "DMCA") provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide TE's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the TE site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon TE actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with TE’s copyright agent. You should be aware that there can be penalties for false claims under the DMCA.
TE's Agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows:
c/o Tribeca Enterprises LLC
375 Greenwich Street
New York, NY 10013
[NUMBER OF DMCA COPYRIGHT AGENT]
[FAX OF DMCA COPYRIGHT AGENT… ONE THAT THE AGENT KNOWS TO CHECK REGULARLY]
***Please note that, due to security concerns, attachments cannot be accepted. Accordingly, any notification of infringement submitted electronically with an attachment will not be received or processed.***